We Help your Business Grow
Cadre Systems Common Approach to Software Development and Maintenance is an extensive set of process and practice guidance that drives our employees toward continuous process improvement, for more reliable and higher-quality delivery of software products and services to our customers. In addition, Cadre Systems Common Approach incorporates implementation and tailoring guidance facilitating our close relationships with our clients. It comprises written documentation and courseware on software policy and processes for:
Policies and Process :
- • Analysis
- • Configuration Management
- • Development & Project Management
- • Review
- • Testing
- • Quality Assurance
- • Deployment and Maintenance
Cadre Systems philosophy and dedication allows us to deliver value-driven software solutions characterized by
- • High quality with less defects or no defects
- • Predictable schedules and price with less re-work and more re-use
- • Qualified software engineers that possess the appropriate skill mix for the task.
We offer our CLIENTS the right ingredients - "best practices" approach founded upon leading industry standards - the right mix of skilled engineers and business analysts - and the technology know-how.
- • Application Development
- • Product Development
- • e-Commerce Solutions
- • .NET Development
- • PHP Development
- • ASP Development
- • MS SQL Reporting Services
- • MS SQL OLAP Services
- • Project Management Services
- • Portal Development
- • Application Maintenance
- • Dynamic Flash Applications
- • Application Testing Services
Develop Beautiful Masterpiece.
The fastest way to grow your business with the leader in Technology.
A fantastic idea is the heartblood of any content product or project. Excitement around an idea is what sustains you through the long slog of creation.
Our outsourced product development model delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective Software Product Lifecycle services.
You may not have whole departments of marketers and PR aficionados strategizing it for you, but you can plan a launch that will impress people.